This is an entry level customer service position with room for growth and promotion.
We are proud to offer a competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package that includes health, dental, life insurance, 401k with match, paid vacation, paid sick leave, 6 paid holidays and associate discount.
*Work life balance – our store closes at 6pm and closed on most major holidays.
*Monthly and annual bonus for outstanding achiever employees.
*Annual bonus with 3 days of with pay for perfect attendance employees.
*We promote from within, we have many opportunities for career growth.
*We are a locally owned family business at a convenient location and offer free parking to employees
*The people – you will work with some of the most talented and supportive teams.
*You will enjoy employee discount pricing on all items we sell.
This is an entry level position that includes but is not limited to
- Carrying out purchases to customer vehicles
- Stocking shelves with merchandise and building materials
- Throwing trash and cardboard
- Cleaning and stocking bathrooms
- Fronting and facing and dusting
- various other tasks throughout the store
- Have the ability to lift 50 pounds
- Will be required to pass pre-employment drug screening and background check.
- Open availability to work
Back to Job Listing
- High school diploma or GED
- retail or hardware store experience